Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Covered in Slime


Ok so he got slimed at the Kid's Choice awards. And the mainstream media is giving the story the same weight as the pope's funeral. I ask you this...is it the media outlets who jump on the "Johnny got slimed story" or the readers who eat up this crap who are to blame for the trainwreck that is the mainstream media? I hold myself partially responsible. Britney Spears and her husband are going to have a reality show. I think it will probably be the trashiest, most pointless piece of drivel to hit reality TV yet. But will I watch it? HELL YEAH. It's like the Surreal Life. It's a car crash, you can't look away. I want to see if Flavour Flav will make out with the amazon chain smoker nudist. It's like a drug that's good for the first little while, but then when you feel braindead afterwards you sort of regret it. Truth is, maybe most of us don't want to know that the world and its resources are all going to shit. We'd rather be distracted.
Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home